Tuesday, June 21, 2011

just: recent activities

it's been so long time i didn't post anything on my own blog :'<
hehee i'm just too enjoy my micro blogging, hell yaa twitter catch my world. ;D
so it's my mini twitty :


at least three weeks, my life is so hectic. like a hell in the world zzzz
yeap, i got my final exam, and it's so suuuuuuccckkkss..
i think i can't get a great score for my all subject. *yawn
remember my advance, intermediate accounting, accounting information system, and the worst one is management control system.
what's going on with them? they can ruin my all brain system.
yeah yeah yeah, i thought that i made a perfect mistake, yeah being a accountant!

well..but time is going so fast, because tomorrow is the last one exam.
say cheerss :D
i get my freedom, eventhough i didn't study well ;)
oke forget about my damn subjects.

i think i'm just too fallin in love with my micro blogging, i can write anything on my mind.
like twitter said when we gonna write something "what's on your mind?"
twitter like my own diary, ups i didn't have diary anymore. it's been a year since i got traumatic event.haha :'<


hey i think i'm into you dude, i'm too much loving with my bf.
haish he got my world :D
today i already love him for 286 days.
no no no i didn't count it day by day. i'm too busy for that :D
let me show you, my idung gede :D

yippie, he fill my day, you know what, that i felt fall in love for second times with him x_x
whatever it's going to be, something that i know clearly. i love him so much .
thank's god for giving a huge life doll, idung gede. ;)

xoxo-

No comments: